Learning Portfolio Program Learning Outcomes
As a result of developing a learning portfolio, students will be able to…
1. Integrate learning across disciplines with curricular and co-curricular experiences
2. Synthesize out-of-classroom and in-classroom learning experiences through reflection
3. Demonstrate critical reflection on Loyola’s mission through knowledge, skills, and values
4. Demonstrate critical reflection upon intellectual, personal, professional, and civic learning within the context of the Loyola Experience (Community, Commitment, Engagement, and Create Your Future)
5. Identify personal development and growth through reflection on knowledge, skills, and values
Learning Portfolio Recommended Syllabus Insert
As a part of this course, you will be using learning portfolios to document your learning, growth, and make connections between course content and beyond-the-classroom experiences. You will be integrating your learning through critically reflective assignments and teaching methods to create new understanding of material and deepen your learning experiences that will be visually displayed on your learning portfolio. As you will be submitting your portfolio for assignment(s), you are encouraged to seek outside feedback from peers, other instructors, and advisors on content and structure of your work to deeper engage in learning. Visit https://www.luc.edu/celts/programs/learningportfolio/ for learning portfolio resources.
As of August 2020, Loyola University Chicago no longer supports Taskstream.
You can still access Taskstream archives by logging in here: https://login.taskstream.com/signon/
Log in using your last UVID LUC credentials. If that doesn’t work, you can reset your password by following these instructions.
Resetting your Taskstream Password
Taskstream users can reset their password by entering the following two pieces of information on the password reset screen.
1) Last name
2) Student ID or Email address or Username ( screenshot below )
And after clicking "Email Username & Password Reset" they will get a password reset email at their registered email address. Below are the steps to reset password in Taskstream.
Password reset steps:
To reset your password on Taskstream, please follow these steps:
1. Go to https://login.taskstream.com/signon/
2. Click Forgot Login? (under the Sign In button)
3. Enter your last name and other identifying information and click Email Username & Password Reset
4. An email will be sent to all accounts associated with your email address. Check the email associated with your account and click the link to reset your password.
5. Create a new password (passwords are case sensitive and must be 8 characters, contain at least 1 number, 1 uppercase letter, 1 lowercase letter, and one special character(!@#$). Confirm the password by retyping it, and enter a password hint (something to remind you of the password, in case you forget) and click Enter.
For login troubles, contact Watermark at Watermark Customer Service Support (watermarkinsights.com)
Phone: (800) 311-5656 on Monday-Thursday 8am-9pm and Friday 8am-7pm (Eastern).