Loyola University Chicago

Pre-Health Professions

Career Services

Note for International Students

Transcript Evaluation
International applicants, or U.S. applicants who completed a degree abroad, are required to submit non-U.S. transcripts to an outside credential evaluation service. Go to www.ece.org for information on this service and to download an application. Graduate Enrollment is no longer accepting wes.org for evaluation. In addition, one set of transcripts/mark sheets must accompany this application and be mailed to Graduate Enrollment Management at Loyola University Chicago.

English Competency
International applicants for whom English is not the native language must submit the official results of the Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL) or the International English Language Testing System (IELTS). Applicants residing in the Chicago area may take the Test for English for Loyola Admission (TELA), instead.

Student Visas
All international students needing student visas must submit the Declaration and Certification of Finances Form for international graduate and professional students. Questions about the I-20 should be directed to the Office of International Programs at 773-508-7706 or intlcntr@luc.edu.