Toolkits & Sample Resumes
Welcome to the Quinlan School of Business Toolkits and Resources Page. On this page, you will find best practice advice and templates for resumes, cover letters, interviews and more. If you would like to customize these resources further to your specific career development needs, please make an appointment with your career coach through Handshake.
General Business School Resources
- Resumes, 5-Minute Review
- Interviews, 5-Minute Review
- Cover Letter Guide
- Quinlan Career Ready
- Job and Internship Search Checklist
Career-ready video content is available in Handshake in the Resources section, titled 'Business Career Services Video Resources.'
The toolkit documents provide you with tangible examples of resumes, skills, interview questions and professional associations by major. Remember, business internships and jobs are often interdisciplinary, so we encourage you to cross-reference a variety of the majors below. Be sure to highlight your transferable skills such as interpersonal communication, customer service, inventory management, organization and project data management.
- Accounting: Undergraduate Toolkit
- Accounting: Entry Level Masters Resume Sample
- Accounting: Masters Level Toolkit
Business Administration Toolkit:
Business Data Analytics Toolkit:
Human Resources Toolkit:
- Human Resources: Undergraduate Toolkit
- Human Resources: Masters Level Resume Sample
- Human Resources: Masters Level Toolkit