About The Quinlan Ramble
The Quinlan Ramble is an annual alternative spring break trip that enables Quinlan undergraduate students to meet Loyola alumni and experience business in another part of the United States.
If you have any questions, please contact Allison Davis, associate director for student services, at QuinlanRamble@LUC.edu.
- Limited to 11 undergraduate Quinlan students and 1 Arrupe College business student. Students must have a major in the Quinlan School of Business or be in the A.A in Business Administration program at Arrupe College.
- $450/student; includes air fare, hotel, ground transportation to and from site visits and group activities, and some meals. Limited financial assistance is available to eligible applicants.
- Tours/information sessions with local businesses.
Applications for the 2024 Quinlan Ramble to New York City are open! Applications are due October 27, 2023.
- The application for BBA students can be found here.
- The application for Arrupe College students can be found here.