About The Quinlan Ramble
Spend your spring break on the Quinlan Ramble to Atlanta. Visit companies, meet with Loyola alumni, and experience all that the city has to offer. The Quinlan Ramble is an annual alternative spring break trip that enables undergraduate business students to experience business in another part of the United States.
If you have any questions, please contact Allison Davis, Student Engagement Program Manager, at QuinlanRamble@LUC.edu.
- Limited to 11 undergraduate Quinlan students and 1 Arrupe College business student. Students must have a major in the Quinlan School of Business or be in the A.A in Business Administration program at Arrupe College.
- $450/student; includes air fare, hotel, ground transportation, and some meals. Limited financial assistance is available to eligible applicants.
- Tours/information sessions with local businesses.
- In order to participate, you must have a declared major in the Quinlan School of Business or be in the A.A. in Business Administration program at Arrupe College.
- Quinlan students: Download the application here.
- Arrupe students: Download the application here.
- Applications due by 5:00pm on Monday, November 15, 2021.
- Interested students: please print your completed application and submit it in person to Schreiber Center 320. When you submit your application you will be asked to sign a OSCCR Student Educational Records Disclosure Form (signature must be witnessed by a Quinlan staff member in Schreiber 320). Students selected for an interview, and ultimately for the program, will be notified of the proper next steps.