Rambler Productions is a student staffed video production service for Loyola and the Community; provided by Loyola School of Communication. Our mission is to provide students with hands on experience in field and studio equipment operation. Additionally, we want to provide video production solutions and services for Loyola University and the Community.
Interested in working for Rambler Productions? Here's a description of the kinds of projects you could be doing: Rambler Productions Reel. If you are interested in joining the Rambler Productions team and have some experience in video production and post production please download, complete, and submit this application to email@example.com.
New employee forms/packet.
Policy and Procedure
- Our policy is to provide the most professional and knowledgeable service to our clients and Loyola University.
- This experience is very valuable to our students because of the opportunity to gain hands on equipment operation, dealing directly with clients, covering various events, working with other production units, and delivering a product to the requestor in a professional manner.
The Rate Sheet lists general services listed and descriptions. If what you are proposing to do with the video is not listed, we probably don’t provide the service. Please, give us a call anyway because we may know who does the service that you are looking for and can steer you in that direction.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on Rambler Productions or to make a request for production services.
- Rambler Production Request Form
- Rambler Production Prices (University Members)
- Rambler Production Prices(Outside of University)
- Rambler Productions Estimate Form
An estimated completion will be given as to the details of the agreed request being approved. There are cases when unavoidable situations come up. If the completion time has to be altered, a re-calculated time will be given to the requestor and a new completion date will be issued.
Once a request is approved and an agreement is confirmed, a Rambler Crew member will be assigned to the project. School of Communication staff will supervise aspects of the equipment, facilities, operation and execution of the project. Once the project is completed, the billing process will close the project. There are several options for Loyola and the Clients to fund the project. The options are located on the bottom of the Rambler Production Request Form.