It is the responsibility of each student to follow the protocols below regarding scheduling, withdrawal, transcript sharing, and credit transfers.
Students use LOCUS to make all schedule changes
The first two days of each Summer Session are considered the Late Registration periods. Adding a class to your schedule during Late Registration will incur a $50 late registration fee.
Summer Session schedules
View each Summer Session page for specific dates and details
Students enrolled in classes that fall on Memorial Day and the official Independence Day holiday will make up the class time on a designated Friday following the holiday, or another specified day. Instructors will provide students with these dates.
Important details when withdrawing from a course
- Complete withdrawal from Loyola before the official start date of each session will result in no financial responsibility. Withdrawal from classes after the session Late Registration period will have tuition and fees adjusted according to the Tuition Credit and Key Dates Calendar (see links under Scheduling above).
- Once you register for a class, you are responsible for payment. If your plans change for the summer, please withdraw from courses. Review the withdrawal schedule to make sure you understand the deadlines. Loyola is not responsible for withdrawing students.
- See each Session Schedule calendar (links under Scheduling above) for the academic impact of withdrawal listing deadlines for penalty grades of W and WF.
Some summer students enrolling in advanced courses
- Visiting students enrolling in advanced courses may need to submit an official or unofficial transcript. Academic department evaluators will review course-specific pre-requisites.
Please send either your official or unofficial transcripts to:
- email@example.com. Address the email to Maria Lettiere, Assistant Dean, College of Arts & Sciences.
- Contact Maria Lettiere at 773-508-3548 to discuss this process or with any questions.