It is the responsibility of each student to follow the protocols below regarding scheduling, withdrawal, transcript sharing, and credit transfers.
Important details when withdrawing from a course
- Complete withdrawal from Loyola before the official start date of each session will result in no financial responsibility. Withdrawal from classes after the session Late Registration period will have tuition and fees adjusted according to the Tuition Credit and Key Dates Calendar (see links under Scheduling above).
- Once you register for a class, you are responsible for payment. If your plans change for the summer, please withdraw from courses. Review the withdrawal schedule to make sure you understand the deadlines. Loyola is not responsible for withdrawing students.
- See each Session Schedule calendar (links under Scheduling above) for the academic impact of withdrawal listing deadlines for penalty grades of W and WF.
Some summer students enrolling in advanced courses
- Visiting students enrolling in advanced courses may need to submit an official or unofficial transcript. Academic department evaluators will review course-specific pre-requisites.
Please send either your official or unofficial transcripts to:
- email@example.com. Address the email to Tony Pena, Associate Director of Academic and Interdisciplinary Programs, College of Arts & Sciences.
- Contact Tony Peña at 773-508-3697 to discuss this process or with any questions.
To obtain your official Loyola University Chicago transcript for submission to your home school, please visit the Office of Registration and Records.