Withdrawal & Schedule Change Calendars
- Fall 2023 Semester & Winter 2023 Quarter Withdrawal Schedule
- Summer Semester/Quarter Term Withdrawal Schedule 2023
- Spring 2023 Semester/Quarter & Winter 2022 Quarter Withdrawal Schedule
- Fall 2022 Semester & Winter 2022 Quarter Withdrawal Schedule
- Summer Semester/Quarter Term Withdrawal Schedule 2022
- Spring 2022 Semester/Quarter & Winter 2021 Quarter Withdrawal Schedule
- Fall 2021 Semester & Winter 2021 Quarter Withdrawal Schedule
When a student drops classes or completely withdraws from the University, their tuition and fee charges are not based on the number of classes attended. Charges are based on the withdrawal dates determined by the Office of Registration and Records. Charges are based on the beginning of the term or session, not the class start date.
Further, a complete withdrawal does not release a student from his/her housing contract with the Department of Residence Life. In order to be released from a housing contract, you must contact Residence Life at 773.508.3300.
Students who decide not to attend some or all of their courses after registration are required to officially withdraw through LOCUS or through their academic or program advisor. Otherwise, students will be held responsible for all charges on their accounts. There are no exceptions to this cancellation and withdrawal procedure.
For more information about the withdrawal policy, please click here.