The following schools and colleges offer undergraduate summer classes for Loyola and visiting students:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Quinlan School of Business
- School of Communication
- Institute of Environmental Sustainability
- Retreat and Ecology Campus
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- School of Social Work
- Learn more and apply for summer study abroad courses offered through Loyola University.
- Learn which courses satisfy Core Curriculum requirements.
For information about graduate courses, contact the Graduate School, individual schools, or departments. For information about summer courses and admission policies for programs in the Schools of Education, Law, Nursing, and Social Work, contact these schools directly. Also, check out our post-baccalaureate Paralegal Studies Institute and courses in Pastoral Studies.
All current Loyola students should register for and obtain information about Summer Sessions classes through LOCUS. Students should also refer to LOCUS for the most up-to-date course availability and enrollment information.
Summer Sessions 2020 Dates
|Early Summer Session
|May 18- June 12
(Only for specialized courses)
|Summer Session A
|May 18 - June 26|
|Summer Session B
|June 29- August 7|
|Summer Session C
|June 1 - July 24|
|Full Summer (12-wk)||May 18 - August 7|
All class listings are intended as a resource to help enrolling students plan their summer courses agenda. Please use LOCUS for detailed course information.