The following schools and colleges offer undergraduate courses during Summer Sessions:
- College of Arts and Sciences
- Quinlan School of Business
- School of Communication
- Institute of Environmental Sustainability
- Loyola Lake County
- Retreat and Ecology Campus
- School of Continuing and Professional Studies
- Summer ClassesSummer Classes
- School of Social Work
- Learn more and apply for summer study abroad courses offered through Loyola University.
- Learn which courses satisfy Core Curriculum requirements.
For information about graduate courses, contact the Graduate School, individual schools, or departments. For information about summer courses and admission policies for programs in the Schools of Education, Law, Nursing, and Social Work, contact these schools directly. Also, check out our post-baccalaureate Paralegal Studies Institute and courses in Pastoral Studies.
All current Loyola students should register for and obtain information about Summer Sessions classes through LOCUS. Students should also refer to LOCUS for the most up-to-date course availability and enrollment information.
Summer Sessions 2018 Dates
|Early Summer Session
|May 21- June 15 (four weeks)
(Only for specialized courses)
|Summer Session A
|May 21 - June 29 (six weeks)|
|Summer Session B
|July 2- August 10 (six weeks)|
|Summer Session C
|June 4 - July 27 (eight weeks)|
All course listings are intended as a resource to help enrolling students plan their summer academic agenda. For course numbers needed to register for a class, please use LOCUS.