Undergraduate Online Programs
A degree from Loyola is not just a piece of paper. It's a sign of your commitment to quality in your profession, and it tells recruiters you are ready and capable to advance in your career.
With fully online classes and flexible 8-week schedules, you don’t have to rearrange your life to earn your degree.
You will develop and enhance skills in:
- Effective communication techniques
- Leadership, critical thinking and problem solving
- Information Technologies and digital market trends
- Faith, civic and global engagement and intercultural dialogue
- Ethical reasoning, teamwork, and collaboration
Explore one of our in-demand, career-oriented degrees: