Academic advising in the School of Continuing and Professional Studies (SCPS) is an integral part of our larger mission of promoting your academic success. Academic advisors assist you with a variety of academic matters, including:
- Accessing important academic information
- Applying transfer credits
- Connecting to other university offices
- Course selection and registration
- Planning progress toward graduation
- Resolving problems that affect your academic performance
- Understanding university policies and procedures
Students are encouraged to actively participate in the advising process. Please schedule an appointment with an advisor by contacting 312.915.6501 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact us today with any questions or to request more information about Loyola’s adult and continuing education programs.