Arrupe College uses the following admission timeline:
- August 30, 2021: Application opens for fall 2022 and spring 2022.
- October 1, 2021: Free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid (RISE Act) are available.
- January 31, 2022: Priority application deadline.
Your admission application, supporting materials, and interview should be completed. Interviews will begin in February.
- March 28, 2022: Admission decisions released.
- May 1, 2022: $50 deposit is due to reserve your spot for fall classes and the Spirit of Arrupe Orientation Program.
Note: Applications can be submitted after the deadline and will be considered if space is available in the class.