Arrupe College uses the following admission timeline:
- August 28: Application opens for Fall.
- December: Free application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) and the Alternative Application for Illinois Financial Aid (RISE Act) will be available.
- January - March: Admission interviews take place at Arrupe College.
- March 31: Priority application deadline.
Your admission application, supporting materials and FAFSA application (if applicable) should be completed in order to receive an admission decision.
- June 1: $50 deposit is due to reserve your spot for fall classes and the Spirit of Arrupe Orientation Program.
Note: Applications can be submitted after the priority deadline and will be considered if space is available in the class.