Arrupe College seeks highly motivated students who have performed to the best of their ability in high school and who possess the drive and determination necessary to succeed in an intensive academic program.
A strong candidate for admission to Arrupe College will:
- Enter college directly after high school
- Possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5 (Prospective pre-nursing students must have a GPA of at least 3.0 and 20 ACT or 1050 SAT)
- Demonstrate financial need
We recommend that Arrupe College applicants complete the following courses as part of their high school curriculum for the best chance of admission consideration:
- English courses: Four years
- Mathematics courses: Three years
- Science courses: Three years
- Social science courses: Three years
- Foreign language courses: Two years
Once students complete the online application for admission, Arrupe admissions counselors will review it and invite selected applicants to participate in an in-person interview with Arrupe College faculty and staff.