Arrupe College seeks highly motivated students who have performed to the best of their ability in high school and who possess the drive and determination necessary to succeed in an intensive academic program.
A strong candidate for admission to Arrupe College will:
- Enter college directly after high school.
- Possess a cumulative GPA of at least 2.5.
- Demonstrate financial need.
We recommend that Arrupe College applicants complete the following courses as part of their high school curriculum for the best chance of admission consideration:
- English courses: 4 years
- Mathematics courses: 3 years
- Science courses: 3 years
- Social science courses: 3 years
- Foreign language courses: 2 years
After completing the online application for admission and an initial application review, selected applicants will be invited to participate in an in-person interview with Arrupe College faculty and staff.