This option is perfect for uploading pictures (single or multiple) to TaskStream from Facebook, Photobucket or other online image sources.
Adding an Image from a Website
- Go to webpage containing the image you wish to upload
- Right click on the image and click "Open Link in New Tab"
- In the new tab, right click the image and select "Copy Image Location"
- Log in to TaskStream, select the ePortfolio you wish to edit
- Select the area in which you wish to add the image from the navigation bar on the left
- Click "Text/Image" on the tool bar at the bottom of the page
- Click the Image symbol on the Text box tool bar (show below)
- Paste the image location that you previously copied into the URL box
- Edit the size of your picture by changing the value under "Width" only. The height will automatically adjust.
- To edit the size of your image later you can either:
- Click on the image in your text box and drag the corners/sides to adjust
- Right click the image in your text box, select image properties, edit Width value
- You can then add more images or text as you wish (Similar to how you would in a Word Document)