JANUARY TERM 2022 (please check back for updates).
J-Term 2022 classes will meet for 10 days, Monday-Friday, January 3-7 and January 10-14, 2022.
Apply using our Undergraduate Non-degree Application. If you have applied to or attended Loyola in the past, please log in as a returning user and use your email address to reset your password. If this is your first time applying to Loyola, click new user. Once in the application, please select the application Visiting/Non-degree Application 2022. Complete and submit the application, indicating the entry term as J-Term.
Visiting students can apply for J-Term up to Tuesday, December 22, 2021 for consideration.
Please note that course registration closes January 3, 2022.
Registering for Courses
- J-Term visiting students can enroll for courses in LOCUS starting Monday, October 18, 4 p.m.
- Some courses require proof of pre-requisites. Please email Maria Lettiere at firstname.lastname@example.org for information.
- For detailed information on registration and important J-Term dates, please visit the J-Term Registration and Class Schedule.
- January 3, 2022 serves as the late registration period. A $50 late registration fee will be applied.
- Please contact Maria Lettiere at email@example.com if you have questions.
If a course is over-subscribed a waitlist will be created. To prevent automatic enrollment resulting in late-enrollment fees, waitlists will be active only until December 30.
Withdrawal from J-Term
Students withdraw from J-Term through LOCUS. The last day to withdraw from the term without a grade penalty (no mark of W recorded) is Wednesday, January, 5 2022 at 11:59 pm. The last day to withdraw with a grade of "W" ("WF" thereafter) is Monday, January 10, 2022 at 11:59 pm. The last day to withdraw with a Bursar credit of 100% is Wednesday, January 5, 2022 at 11:59 pm. For the complete Withdrawal Schedule, please, refer to the J-Term Registration and Class Schedule.
If your academic plans change, you must take action to withdraw from your classes. Failure to attend class does not result in an automatic withdrawal or removal of charges from your student account.