LUC chose to implement the Navigate Student Success platform because we are committed to empowering our students while providing enhanced support. Specifically, we strive for:
- A positive impact on student retention
- More targeted communications and a better user experience for our students
- Improvement to our advisor/staff workflows
Navigate gives us the tools to accomplish these goals!
- We can impact student retention by using the Advanced Search in Navigate Staff which allows us to identify particular groups of students who might need additional advising support. In addition, the collaborative workspace of the Academic Planning module has the potential to demystify a student’s path to graduation.
- Navigate’s targeted email and texting campaigns provide a seamless communication flow between students and advisors. In addition, the appointment scheduling process will now be the same for all undergraduate students, reducing the friction of change as they transition to different advising areas.
- For advisors/staff, the Navigate student profile synthesizes many different LOCUS screens, presenting a valuable dashboard of a student’s academic career. The robust and user-friendly advising note functionality improves consistency and workflow within and across units.
Ready to get started? Log in with your UVID and password at: https://luc.campus.eab.com/admin