The West Quad opened for use in Spring 2015. The space is a grass play area for the everyday use by the Loyola University Chicago community. Additionally, the West Quad can be used as a reservable event space for appropriate outdoor events. The West Quad is located directly in front of the Damen Student Center and can be requested for reservation via 25Live. If no reservations, the quad will be open on a first-come, first-use basis.
Rules and Regulations for the West Quad
- Reservation requests for exclusive use are accepted for the West Quad. Reservation requests can be placed through the 25Live reservation system. Reservation requests will be considered and approved by the Department of Student Complex. For more information on the reservation and use of the West Quad, please email Nathan Clark, or call 773-508-2617
- During inclement weather, the West Quad may be closed to all activities and events may need to be rescheduled or cancelled.
- The following are not allowed on the West Quad:
- Alcohol and other drugs
- Glass bottles
- Golf practice
- Softball/Baseball (catch is allowed)
- Bicycle RIDING
- BBQ Grills (unless otherwise permitted)
- Fireworks and Smoke Bombs
- Athletic footwear is recommended for sporting events.
Reservation Hours of Operation: 8am-Dusk (Daily). All exceptions to this policy must be approved by Student Complex staff.