Media Relations and Media Training
We generate publicity and awareness around Loyola news and events, pitching stories, coordinating all interviews with the media, and maintaining a faculty experts database. We also provide media training to help prepare faculty, staff, and administrators for interactions with
- If you receive a media inquiry,
- To add your name and information to the faculty experts database, or
- To request a pre-recorded media training webinar
In the unfortunate event of a crisis on campus, we alert and update the Loyola community according to our crisis communication plan.
Please contact Kelley Haggert at firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
In addition to managing the University brand social media accounts, we offer strategic counsel to help faculty and staff leverage social media to engage their audiences through department or division accounts.
- See our Social Media Guidelines:
- Submit social media support inquiries via the UMC Creative Request form.
- Select I need UMC's assistance to . . . Request social media support.
- Please contact Kelley Haggert at email@example.com with further inquiries about Loyola social media.
University-wide news alerts and updates, including messages from the Office of the President, are sent by UMC via special broadcast e-mails to all students, faculty, and staff. We consider submissions to Inside Loyola for events and announcements you would like to promote; submissions must be made two weeks in advance of the release date. We also manage Rambler Buzz for students and the University Calendar system, which publishes the main calendar and events posted by Loyola employees and students.
To submit information for Inside Loyola, please contact Seanna Mullen Sumrak at smullen1@LUC.edu.
Submit events to post through the University Calendar system at LUC.edu/calendar.