University Marketing and Communication (UMC) strives to uphold and advance the Loyola identity and mission, and create a shared community among prospective and current students, alumni, parents, faculty, and staff, through strategic marketing and communications.
- We use strategic messaging and branding to establish one voice for Loyola University Chicago and reinforce the University’s unique Jesuit identity, vision, values, and mission.
- We offer specialized expertise to help schools and departments, and the University as a whole, achieve marketing and communication objectives.
- We promote Loyola news and initiatives, coordinating interviews and connections between University experts and the media, and training faculty and staff in how to effectively engage with the media.
- We provide tactical marketing support, services, and best practices to help departments and schools promote events, programs, and partnerships.
- We are the news hub for all Loyola events, activities, calendars, and information, and manage all communication tools and channels, including websites, social media, and print and electronic communications.
- We develop publications that connect and engage alumni and others who have moved beyond campus with the Loyola community and mission.
Visit our services page to view the list of services we offer.
Due to current circumstances, priority is given to projects related to COVID-19.