Mission and Goals
The Office of Military Veteran Student Services supports the successful transition from military service to Loyola University Chicago and beyond. With our campus partners, we provide access to resources and services that enhance the holistic wellness of our military veteran students as they navigate their Loyola experience. We strive to enrich our inclusive campus climate that allows military veteran students to excel as valued members of the Loyola University Chicago community.
- Assist veteran students with their integration into Loyola University Chicago.
- Partner with other offices to ensure that veteran students understand their pathway to graduation.
- With the Office of Financial Assistance, ensure timely certification of VA benefits.
- Provide services and programs to support the overall wellness of veteran students.
- Serve as a liaison between veteran students, the VA, other service agencies, and partner offices.