Loyola University Chicago

MVSS: Military Veteran Student Services

TA: Tuition Assistance

Each branch has its own eligibility requirements for current servicemembers for tuition assistance.  Once you apply for tuition assistance, be sure to submit a copy of your Tuition Assistance Authorization form, signed by your unit’s authorized military official, to the financial aid office for processing.  Your branch will be billed your courses after you have successfully completed the courses.