Pick Up/Drop Off
Picking Up Your Rental
For instructions, and to arrange a time to pick up keys, please call the Campus Transportation office at: 773-508-7036.
Pick up times are from 8:00 a.m. to 8:00 p.m., Monday-Friday, and 8:00 a.m. to 12 p.m. Saturday. The office is CLOSED Saturday afternoons and all day Sunday. For weekend rentals, please pick up the keys Saturday before Noon. Office hours are adjusted around University holidays. Please call early if your departure time is near an official University holiday.
The following items must be completed in order to pick up van keys.
- Drivers must have a printed reservation confirmation, must possess a current valid Loyola University Chicago identification, and a United States Drivers License at the time of vehicle pickup. (International Drivers Licenses are not accepted.)
- Drivers also must successfully complete the Online Safety Course in order to rent a van. A certificate of completion from the course, and a confirmation e-mail of your registration must be presented to the Campus Transportation office prior to picking up keys.
- Drivers must have an Authorized Drivers Form, Van Rental Release Form, and a copy of their Drivers License, on file with the Campus Transportation Office.
- Only approved drivers may pick up van rental keys.
In order to register for the Online Safety Course, please go to the following link:
For a copy of the required forms, please go to the following links:
Dropping Off Your Rental
Vehicles and keys must be returned at the end of each reservation. A key drop box is located in the lobby of the Campus Transportation office for after-hours return times.
- Not returning vehicles or keys promptly will result in a $50.00 fee and possible loss of rental privileges.