The tuition for high school students participating in Loyola's Dual Credit program is $65/credit hour. This represents approximately 10% of the tuition a typical Loyola student pays. Note: most classes are 3-4 credit hours.
This represents an outstanding value for students who are planning on attending college.
Things to Remember
- Loyola uses an online information system, LOCUS (Loyola’s Online Connection to University Services), to help parents and families stay abreast of important enrollment and tuition information. View our LOCUS tutorial.
- Tuition and fees are billed to students on the 15th of each month and payment is due on the 5th of the following month. Bills are e-mailed to the student’s campus (@luc.edu) address.
- You are required to enroll as a parent or guardian into Parent/Guest Access in LOCUS. Those with parent/guest access will also receive a copy of the student’s e-bill.
- Pay your bill on time. Unpaid bills can result in withdrawal from your student’s class(es).
How to Pay your Bill
Loyola offers several methods to pay your bill, so that you can choose which is most convenient for your family.
- Online—In LOCUS through electronic check or Credit Card. Credit cards are assessed a 2.95% service fee ($3.00 minimum).
- By Mail—Checks or money orders can be mailed to:
Loyola University Chicago
3953 Solutions Center
Chicago, IL 60677-3009
Note: This address is different than Loyola’s mailing address.
- In Person—Check and cash payments can be made at both Office of the Bursar locations (Lake Shore and Water Tower Campuses). Checks should be made payable to Loyola University Chicago.