Information for Admitted Students
Once you have been admitted to the Dual Credit program, keep the following in mind:
- Your user name and password will be e-mailed to you shortly after you are admitted. This user name and password will grant you access to your LUC email as well as LOCUS—Loyola’s online course registration system.
- Register for your class(es) using LOCUS. Learn how in our registration guide.
- You can drop or add courses until two weeks after the start of Loyola’s semester. Students can enroll for up to 9 credit hours per semester.
- Tuition is $65 per credit hour. Statements will be e-mailed to your LUC email address on the 15th of each month, with payments due on the 5th of the following month.
- Students who have not paid their tuition by October 5 (Fall term) or February 5 (Spring term) will be automatically dropped from the Dual Credit program for that semester. Students who are dropped will still earn high school credit for their course work, but will not earn any college credit.
As a reminder, all students admitted to Loyola’s dual Credit program will:
- Be a junior or senior in a participating high school
- Have a 3.0 or higher GPA
- Have their class standing and GPA verified by their principal