Students must have the appropriate academic qualifications to be considered for Loyola's Dual Credit Program. Loyola seeks highly motivated and capable high school students who meet the following criteria:
- Currently enrolled in the junior or senior year of high school
- Have a cumulative unweighted GPA of 3.0 or higher on a 4.0 scale
Sophomores enrolled in courses that are typically junior or senior level courses—courses whose majority enrollment is junior or senior level—may participate in the Loyola Dual Credit Program with an email request from the dual credit liaison (usually your high school principal, assistant principal, or guidance counselor) indicating the following:
- The designated course in question is a junior or senior level course.
- The student meets the required 3.0 unweighted GPA standard, verified by a copy of the student's high school transcript, sent by the high school liasion.
- The student has scored in the 90th percentile or above composite score on his or her most recent standardized test (ACT, SAT, PSAT, MAP, IBTS, or EXPLORE), verified by copy of the official test report.