Master of Laws
We know you're busy, so we'll be brief. The following steps will help you navigate our application and admission process with maximum efficiency in minimum time.
Explore New career opportunities
Enhance your skills in a format tailored to your needs
As a leader in legal education, Loyola's LLM degree programs help law graduates and practicing attorneys grow and succeed by developing a specialized expertise. Explore these programs and the opportunities each represents:
- LLM in Business Law
- LLM in Business and Compliance Law (Online)
- LLM in Child and Family Law
- LLM in Health Law (Campus-based or Online)
- LLM for International Lawyers
- LLM in Rule of Law for Development (PROLAW) Courses taught at Loyola's John Felice Center in Rome, Italy.
- LLM in Tax Law
- LLM in Trial Advocacy, Appellate Advocacy, and Alternative Dispute Resolution
ApplyTell us about yourself
Help us get to know you
We know your talents cannot be summed up in a single number, so we take a holistic approach to reviewing your application. These steps will help:
- Create an account for use in the application system
- Once your account is created, you will complete and submit the application form and supporting materials.
Learn all you need to know about Applying to Loyola School Law.
Check Your StatusAfter you apply
We'll keep you posted
The application website will keep you updated on your admission process from application through acceptance. We will also send you email notifications if you are missing materials or if your status changes.
Pay For Your Education Invest in your future
Our graduates are proof of our value
At Loyola University Chicago School of Law, we will do everything we can to help you secure financial support for your legal education. Explore these potential sources of financial assistance.