Academics > Areas of Study
Areas of Study
Why do you want to study the law?
What motivates you? Maybe you want to work with families in your community. Or improve access to health care. Or help businesses compete globally. Or enhance your legal skills in your profession. Or maybe you're still thinking about it.
Our degree and certificate programs are designed to suit your goals. Choosing to pursue a specialized area of study means you will earn skills that set you apart. Whether you want to practice law, expand your legal expertise, or learn more about the law related to your chosen field, you will be ready to excel in your chosen field upon graduation.
Your options, listed by field of study, include:
Advocacy and Litigation
- JD with a certificate in Tax Law
- JD with a certificate in Transactional Law
- JD with a certificate in Competition and Consumer Protection Law
- JD with a certificate in Compliance Studies
- MJ in Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management
- LLM in Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management
- LLM in Business Law
- LLM in Tax Law
- Certificate in Privacy Law