About > Consumer Information (ABA Required Disclosures)
Consumer Information (ABA Required Disclosures)
Loyola University Chicago School of Law has been a member of the Association of American Law Schools since 1924. Approved by the American Bar Association since 1925, it was most recently accredited in 2014 by the ABA Council of the Section of Legal Education and Admission to the Bar; 321 North Clark Street, Chicago, IL 60654-7598.
We are pleased to provide the following important consumer information in compliance with the American Bar Association Standard 509, via the ABA Standard 509 Information Report (PDF) and the following page links.
- Academic Calendar
- Academic Requirements
- Admissions Data
- Admissions Frequently Asked Questions
- Attrition/Graduation Rates
- Bar Passage Results
- Conditional Scholarships and Refunds*
- Curricular Offerings
- Employment Summary Report
- Financial Aid
- Learning Outcomes and Competencies
- Library Resources
- Non-discriminatory policy
- Faculty Listings
- Refund Policy
- Student Complaints
- Transfer of Credit Policy
- Tuition, Fees, Cost of Living
* LUC School of Law does not offer conditional scholarships; all scholarships are automatically renewable as long as the student remains in good academic standing.
American Bar Association (ABA) Employment Summary Reports for Loyola (pdfs):
*Total employment percentage was calculated using the number of employed graduates at 10 months after graduation as the numerator and the total number of graduates as the denominator.