Academic excellence. Service for others. A focus on values and ethics.
It adds up to a superior legal education at Loyola University Chicago's School of Law. Combined with top-notch, accessible faculty who provide support and encouragement to students, Loyola University Chicago's legal education prepares you for a successful career as a practitioner, judge, legislator, administrator, business person or other endeavors.
The Loyola University Chicago School of Law curriculum:
- Provides you with the substantive knowledge required for effective and responsible participation in the legal profession
- Fosters your appreciation of the increasingly complex, global, diverse and interdisciplinary nature of law and legal practice
- Promotes your development in a range of lawyering and professional skills
- Provides substantial opportunities for your participation in real-life practical experiences and pro bono activities
- Develops your understanding of the fundamental values of the legal profession
- Promotes the Jesuit values of social justice and service to others
- Instills the idea of law as a learned profession that requires a lifelong commitment to learning, leadership and professional development
- Serves the School of Law academic mission