"Going Public: What the MMLA Owes Democracy"
2-5 November 2023
Hyatt Regency Cincinnati
151 W 5th St
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Soon online registration will open. In the interim, please submit your registration and MMLA membership information and payments via mail! See below to review further the MMLA's registration policies.
Dates to Remember
The deadlines webpage holds additional important dates related to past and future conventions.
The non-refundable registration fees for the 2023 MMLA convention are as follows:
Regular Members: Full-time faculty and staff, administrators, school teachers, and librarians
Special Members: Graduate students, postdoctoral fellows, part-time faculty and staff, as well as independent, unemployed, or retired members
|Date of Payment||Category||Fee|
|On or Before August 1||Regular Member Convention Registration||$95|
|On or Before August 1||Special Member Convention Registration||$45|
|After August 1||Late Payment - Regular Member Convention Registration||$160|
|After August 1||Late Payment - Special Member Convention Registration||$80|
Registering for the Convention
Please note that the deadline to register online for the convention and become an MMLA member (both membership and registration are required) has passed. If necessary, you may pay membership dues and convention registration fees by mail. To complete the registration process by mail, please download, complete, and return the appropriate .
- All attendees must be members of the association to attend the convention.
- Convention presenters must register in order to be included in the convention's program.
- Each convention participant and attendee must register individually. The MMLA does not provide group registrations for departments or schools.
Registration fees and membership dues are separate items that must be purchased.
- Registration fees cover the cost of meeting rooms, audio/visual equipment, receptions, keynote addresses, and professionalization workshops.
- Membership dues cover two issues of the Journal of the Midwest Modern Language Association, the right to submit articles for review to be considered for publication, and the right to apply for fellowships and awards that are supported by the MMLA.