2018 MMLA Conference Theme
Kansas City, MO. November 15-18, 2018
Check out the 2018 CFP
The Program Information Form is due on June 1, 2018.
The Deadline for session organizers and chairs to submit the Session Abstract Form is September 1st.
For a complete listing of our deadlines visit the Deadlines page.
The registration fees for the 60th Annual Convention in Kansas City, MO are as follows:
Registration Fees are Non-Refundable
- Through July 1 -- Early Bird Regular Member Registration (full-time faculty, administrators, schoolteachers and librarians): $95
- Through July 1 -- Early Bird Special Member Registration (students, independent scholars, part-time, unemployed or retired members): $45
- July 2 to October 15 -- Regular Member Registration (full-time faculty, administrators, schoolteachers and librarians): $105
- July 2 to October 15 -- Special Member Registration (students, independent scholars, part-time, unemployed or retired members): $55
- After October 15 -- Late Registration Regular Members (full-time faculty, administrators, schoolteachers and librarians): $160
- After October 15 – Late Registration Special Members (students, independent scholars, part-time, unemployed or retired members): $80
Registering for the Convention
All attendees must be members of the association to attend the convention. The deadline for convention presenters to pre-register is July 1st, 2018. Registration can be easily completed via mail or online using a third party vendor, 123Signup begining February 15th, 2018.
IMPORTANT: Because of printing deadlines, convention presenters must register by July 1st, 2018 in order to be included in the printed program.
Registration fees and membership dues are separate items that must be purchased. This link allows you to pay them both at the same time, but they are separate line items that must be selected.
NOTE: A convenience fee is charged when using the third-party vendor, 123Signup, for online registration.
IMPORTANT: Pre-registration for convention non-presenters will end on October 15th, 2018. After October 15th, late and on-site registration will be necessary.
The MMLA does not provide group registrations for departments or schools. All presenters and chairs at the convention are required to register individually.
IMPORTANT: Any registration forms received via the U.S. mail after October 15th will not be accepted.
Credit cards will not be accepted on-site. Late and on-site registration fees can only be paid using cash, check or via our third-party online vendor, 123SignUp.
Membership fees and information is available on the "Becoming a Member" page.