Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee (PHPAC) Update!
The Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee (PHPAC) is designed to support and advise students as they prepare their applications for medical and dental school. The PHPAC application for the 2025 medical and dental school application cycle will open on November 20th, 2023 and close on January 7th, 2024 at 11:59pm.
*This application will officially open on November 20th, 2023. You will not be able to view or submit the application before then.
PHPAC Application Information
*The PHPAC application will NOT require letters of recommendation.
A complete PHPAC application will include:
- Basic identifying information
- A self-reflective essay
- Answers to additional questions required by the committee to help us understand your preparedness to apply for medical or dental school
Requirements for PHPAC Eligibility
- 3.0 cumulative GPA or higher at the time your application is submitted
- Intent to apply for medical (allopathic and osteopathic) or dental school in the 2025 application cycle (med school application submissions begin June 1st, 2024)
- Intent to take the MCAT or DAT by or before May 1st 2024
- If you have already participated and withdrawn from PHPAC more than once in the past, you will need to consult with a member of the pre-health team and be granted approval to participate before applying to PHPAC (email email@example.com)
Sign-up for a PHPAC Information Session to learn more!
PHPAC Information Session, Tuesday, November 28th from 12-1pm
PHPAC Information Session, Friday, December 1st from 12-1pm
*A recorded info session will be made available for those who cannot participate live
PHPAC Deliverables and Timeline
More details to come!
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter!
Interested in staying up to date on news and deadlines related to our programs, job opportunities in healthcare, resources, and other information shared from the office of Pre-Health Professions Advising?
Subscribe to our newsletter by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org and please include your full name and email used on Handshake.