Registration for the Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee is now open for the entering class of fall 2019!
To begin registration for the Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee, click here:
- Registration for the Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee is entirely online via the Pre-Health application database (https://forms.luc.edu/prehealth/login/login) accessible from the Pre-Health Professions website.
- The Registration Deadline is 12:00 PM (noon) Tuesday, November 21, 2017 (Central Time).
- A number of application materials must be satisfactorily completed and submitted by this deadline; Committee applicants will need to begin working on these materials in advance to meet the November 21, 2017 deadline.
- Applications for the 2019 Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee may be submitted prior to the November 21, 2017 deadline.
Eligible Loyola students and alumni who submit a satisfactorily completed Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee Application by the November 21, 2017 deadline may apply to medical and dental schools, for admission in fall 2019, through Loyola University Chicago’s Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee. Those who do not submit a satisfactorily completed application or submit an application after the deadline may still apply for admission in fall 2019, but must do so on their own without the use of the Loyola University Chicago’s Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee and without the coordination of letters of evaluation through the Pre-Health Professions Program.
It is recommended (not mandatory) that Loyola students and alumni interested in participating in the Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee attend a Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee Information Session. Sessions are repeated with the same content covered in each.
- Tuesday, October 31, 4 PM – 5 PM, Cudahy Science 202, LSC
- Wednesday, November 1, 5 PM – 6 PM, Cudahy Science 202, LSC
- Thursday, November 2, 5 PM – 6 PM, Cudahy Science 202, LSC
The Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee process can be a valuable experience. If you do decide to participate in the Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee process, we welcome you and encourage you to make the most of it!
For further information, please contact Pre-Health Professions by phone at 773-508-3636 or via email at PHAdvising@luc.edu.
Pre-Health Committee Materials
Withdrawal from the 2018 entry committee cycle can be initiated by the student. Simply log into your PHAD application and click the “Withdraw” option.
To continue to receive pre-health announcements or to join for the first time follow these instructions:
- Go to http://www.luc.edu/career/ramblerlinkuserlogins and login to your RamblerLink account
- Once logged in, on the left-hand side bar, select Profile > Academic
- In the Pre-Health Newsletter section, select “Yes” under the question “Would you like to be included our pre-health e-newsletter?”
During the academic year, walk-in hours are offered Monday - Friday from 2 PM - 4 PM*
*No walk-ins on Wednesday, October 25, 2017 as advisors will be at the Careers in Science Fair*