Pre-Health Professions Advisory Committee for 2020 Entry
Workshop Series: The More You Know About Pre-Health
Starting the week of September 9 and going through Tuesday, September 24, the Pre-Health Advising Office along with Career Services will be hosting workshops for first-year students to learn some of the basics of being a Pre-Health Student (both tips to be successful on this path and tips on if your career goals change). The same content is repeated in each workshop, so attending just one session is mandatory. First Year Pre-Health students are required to attend a workshop prior to scheduling an advising appointment with a Pre-Health Advisor so that we can get important information to as many students as possible. If there are any scheduling changes, they will be posted to www.luc.edu/prehealth.
- Monday, September 9 at 10 AM in Damen MPR North, LSC
- Tuesday, September 10 at 1 PM in 4th floor IC, LSC
- Tuesday, September 17 at 4 PM in Damen MPR North, LSC
- Monday, September 23 at 4 PM in 4th floor IC, LSC
- Tuesday, September 24 at 10 AM in 4th floor IC, LSC
Drop-in advising is offered Monday - Friday from 2 PM - 4 PM.
Students/Alumni can also call our office at 773.508.3636 to schedule a full advising appointment.