PHPAC Summer 2022 Applicant Cycle Underway!
*The registration period for this application cycle has closed. We will begin accepting applications for the committee process for Summer 2023 applicants in October 2022.
Spring 2022 Deliverable Deadlines
- School Selection Virtual Workshop ON February 16th, 6 PM CST
- Recording is now available on the Handshake Deliverables page
- School Selection DUE March 1, 2022
- Starter Essays DUE April 1, 2022
- At least 1 advising appointment BY May 1, 2022
- Personal Statement DUE May 1, 2022
- Letters of Recommendation SUBMITTED BY May 20, 202
- PDF of Application & Release of Letters Form OPENS June 1 and CLOSES September 1, 2022
In order to remain in the committee process/receive a completed committee letter, all participants must adhere to the strict submission deadlines. No extensions or exceptions will be made (please refer to the posted guidelines on Handshake) and students who miss these upload deadlines will be removed from the process. For feedback on your deliverables, please contact your assigned committee advisor for assistance!
Re-Applicant Committee Registration OPENS March 1st!
Students who have previously submitted an application to medical or dental schools but are looking to apply again this summer are eligible for our Re-Applicant Process. Re-applicants may utilize the Application Deliverables resources (available on Handshake) on their own, but only first-time applicants are eligible for the full PHPAC advisor feedback process. Students can access the registration via the Pre-Health Professions Application Database under the Services & Resources tab. The abbreviated 2023M Re-Applicant Process features deadlines on the following dates:
- PHAD registration OPENS March 1, 2022
- PHAD registration CLOSES June 1, 2022
- Letters of Recommendation DUE June 1, 2022
- PDF of Application DUE by September 1, 2022*
- *this is the official final request for a Committee Letter
NOTE: All deadlines are 5:00 PM (Central). There are no exceptions for missed deadlines; we advise you to submit materials early to avoid missing any deadlines.
Sign up for the Pre-Health Newsletter!
Interested in staying up to date on news and deadlines related to our programs, job opportunities in healthcare, resources, and other information shared from the office of Pre-Health Professions Advising?
Subscribe to our newsletter by emailing us at email@example.com and please include your full name and email used on Handshake.