Getting to Rome shouldn't be a problem. In fact, with our affordable payment plan, scholarships, and discounts, a semester at the JFRC may actually cost less than staying home.
JFRC Semester Costs 2019-2020 for most Loyola University Chicago students
- Tuition (12-18 credits) - $22,065
- Room and board, including declining balance card for Rinaldo's Cafe on campus - $6,976
- Study abroad fee (payable upon application) - $100
- Technology Fee - $125
- Permesso di soggiorno fee - $180
- SAFEY App - $70
- CISI (international student health insurance) - $300
Total (excluding scholarships, financial aid, and other discounts) - approximately $29,816.
Semester Costs for Visiting Students to the JFRC may vary significantly from those above. Contact email@example.com for details.
- Students can choose the five-week session, a four-week fusion experience, or do them both (as the fusion experiences begin right after summer Session I).
- Day-long excursions are included in the five week session; the four-week experiences are traveling or on-site for more than half of the time.
|Tuition for JFRC 2020 Summer Classes||$700 per credit hour|
|TOTAL PROGRAM COST for|
|Five-Week Session I (includes tuition): May 15-June 19||$7,449.00|
|Four-Week Sicily Fusion Experience (includes tuition): June 20-July 18||$7,776.00|
|Four-Week Abruzzo Fusion Experience (includes tuition): June 20-July 18||$7,207.00|
|Four-Week Umbria (Perugia) Fusion Experience (includes tuition): June 20-July 18||$7,801.00|
|Term||e-Bill Generated||Tuition Due Date|
|Fall||July 15th||August 5th|
|Spring||December 15th||January 5th|
|Summer||April 15th||May 5th|
To review a summary of your account activity online, please refer to your LOCUS Account Summary at www.luc.edu/locus.
- Tuition and fees at the JFRC are comparable to, and may cost less than, a semester in Chicago.
- All federal, state, and Loyola aid will apply (federal work study does not).
- For more information please visit the Bursar's website.
- Consult your home institution's study abroad advisor to confirm costs of the JFRC and what aid may apply.
Still have questions? To learn more about the John Felice Rome Center please contact a JFRC Representative. Also visit the JFRC scholarship and Loyola's OIP scholarship page to see if you may be eligible for a study abroad scholarship.