Getting to Rome shouldn't be a problem. In fact, with our affordable payment plan, scholarships, and discounts, a semester at the JFRC may actually cost less than staying home.
JFRC Semester Costs 2019-2020 for most Loyola University Chicago students
- Tuition (12-18 credits) - $22,065
- Room and board, including declining balance card for Rinaldo's Cafe on campus - $6,976
- OIP Administrative Fee
- Technology Fee - $125
- Permesso di soggiorno fee - $180
- Study abroad insurance
Total (excluding scholarships, financial aid, and other discounts) - approximately $29,816.
Semester Costs for Visiting Students to the JFRC may vary significantly from those above. Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for details.
- Students can choose the five-week session, a four-week fusion experience, or do them both (as the fusion experiences begin right after summer Session I).
- Day-long excursions are included in the five week session; the four-week experiences are traveling or on-site for more than half of the time.
|Tuition for JFRC 2020 Summer Classes||$700 per credit hour|
|TOTAL PROGRAM COST for|
|Five-Week Session I (includes tuition): May 15-June 19||$7,449.00|
|Four-Week Sicily Fusion Experience (includes tuition): June 20-July 18||$7,776.00|
|Four-Week Abruzzo Fusion Experience (includes tuition): June 20-July 18||$7,207.00|
|Four-Week Umbria (Perugia) Fusion Experience (includes tuition): June 20-July 18||$7,801.00|
|Term||e-Bill Generated||Tuition Due Date|
|Fall||July 15th||August 5th|
|Spring||December 15th||January 5th|
|Summer||April 15th||May 5th|
To review a summary of your account activity online, please refer to your LOCUS Account Summary at www.luc.edu/locus.
- Tuition and fees at the JFRC are comparable to, and may cost less than, a semester in Chicago.
- All federal, state, and Loyola aid will apply (federal work study does not).
- For more information please visit the Bursar's website.
- Consult your home institution's study abroad advisor to confirm costs of the JFRC and what aid may apply.