A different kind of education
Our top-ranked academic programs will challenge you. They will inspire you to explore. They will develop your individual talents.
That's in no small part due to our distinguished faculty. They are committed to your intellectual and personal development, and because we have a 14:1 student-faculty ratio, our professors and instructors can help you personally grow and succeed.
Through our 13 schools and colleges, Loyola University Chicago offers you an unparalleled depth and breadth of academic options:
- Core Curriculum focused on developing diverse skills and a strong foundation
- 80+ undergraduate majors
- 80+ undergraduate minors
- 25 interdisciplinary programs
- 46 combined bachelor’s and master’s programs to earn both degrees in five years
- Early admission opportunities to Loyola’s top-ranked School of Law and Stritch School of Medicine
- 170+ graduate, professional, and graduate-level degree and certificate programs
Outside of the classroom, Loyola gives you plenty of opportunities to grow while doing something you truly enjoy. Enrich your Loyola experience with one of our research and internship possibilities, or take your education international with a study abroad program or at Loyola's John Felice Rome Center. You can also explore Chicago and get involved with some of Loyola's many active student clubs and organizations.
That only scratches the surface though: Learn more about the first-year experience, our Interdisciplinary Honors Program, and the value of a Jesuit education now.