Choosing a college can be a little overwhelming
At Loyola, the parents and families of our students are part of our campus community, and we're here to help guide you through every step of the college admission process. The application is simple, your students for free using either our online application or with the Common App.
Submitting an Application
Loyola operates on a rolling admission basis.
- Students can check their admission status by going to their Student Portal
- Counselors may submit materials such as official transcripts and recommendation letters to admissionforms@LUC.edu
- Loyola is now a test optional school, but students are welcome to submit their test scores and we will superscore their results.
- If a student would like to submit their scores, Loyola's ACT code is 1604 and our College Board SAT code is 1412.
- The priority deadline for freshman applicants is December 1. Applications submitted by this date are given priority consideration for both admission and merit scholarships.
- The application for admission is the merit scholarship application. Students must be admitted by February 1 to be eligible for merit scholarships.
- Learn more about freshman admission application instructions.
- Value of a Jesuit Education: Find out what makes being Jesuit-Educated different.
- Academics: Find out more about academic programs offered at Loyola, including our five-year bachelor's/master's programs.
- Loyola at a Glance: Learn the key facts about the University including our rankings and awards.
- Residence Life: Learn more about our residence halls and our housing policies.
- Financial Assistance: Learn more about the financial aid process via our financial aid checklist. Our FAFSA code is 001710.
- Virtually Explore: Watch videos of our different campus spaces or take our virtual tour.