The Purposeful Careers Initiative (PCI) seeks to equip highly accomplished professionals with the tools and support to reflect on their life journeys, examine pathways for greater purpose, and build a network of support for meaningful career exploration.
Global trends show individuals are pursuing longer careers and deferring retirement. This has led to senior leaders seeking career support and new resources to help them navigate their journeys and find new meaning in their personal and professional lives.
PCI offers leaders:
- Monthly learning sessions with accomplished and purpose-driven peers, supported by an expert facilitator
- Two one-on-one coaching sessions
- Assigned readings and reflection activities to help build upon your learning sessions and coaching
Download a brochure for a closer look at the program.
PCI seeks to equip highly accomplished professionals with the tools and support to reflect on personal and professional life journeys, examine potential new pathways for creating purpose-driven careers, and build a network for support that is committed to meaningful career exploration. Participants will benefit from teaching, peer learning, and strategic counsel in the following areas:
- Understanding the power of leading with purpose
- Unpacking strengths, talents, and passions to develop purpose statements
- Designing a strategy to activate individual purpose
- Developing an implementation and action plan to put purpose into practice
Certified Coach and Career Strategist
We seek professionals who:
- Want to amplify their leadership to create more meaningful impact professionally
- Have at least 15 years of work experience and are reaching a pivotal moment of reflection
- Have a willingness to openly share their experiences and insights for the benefit of the cohort
PCI costs $2500 for the year.
This cost includes:
- Six monthly learning sessions
- Two individualized coaching sessions with Nicole Johnson-Scales
- All food and drink
- All materials
Note: The Baumhart Center may offer partial or full cost assistance in rare cases where a candidate's participation ensures a more diverse, inclusive, and successful program for all participants.
August 13, 2021
Applications are due by 5 p.m.
August 18, 2021
Applicants are notified whether they have been admitted to PCI.
September 18, 2021
Kick-off retreat launches the 2021-2022 PCI cohort.
For questions about PCI please email email@example.com and include “PCI” in the subject line.