Leading for Good is our annual conference offering best-practice learning sessions, interactive networking opportunities, and skills-based workshops that prepare leaders to accelerate social value creation. The conference annually brings together more than 350 executives who are seeking the skills, knowledge, and networks to integrate business strategy and social purpose.
Our Leading for Good gatherings have brought more than 1,000 executives together to explore the intersection of business strategy and social purpose. Learn more about these gatherings:
- Watch some of the 2021 Conference's top moments
- Executives explore the intersection of business and purpose
- Center presents Innovator in Social Business Awards
- Leaders explore how to accelerate impact
- CEOs gather at Loyola to discuss Leading for Good
- Three ways to integrate business and social purpose