Impact Leaders Series is an annual series designed to bring together young professionals to explore topics in social business, inclusive leadership, and values-based career development. The series features exclusive workshops and panels facilitated by accomplished purpose-driven leaders, including Loyola’s Baumhart Scholars.
The program will take place weekly on Wednesday evenings from 6 to 7:30 p.m. CDT from October 28 through December 9 and will focus on six leadership themes:
- October 28th, 2020: The Rise of Social Business
- November 4th, 2020: The Future of CSR
- November 11th, 2020: The Rise of ESG & Impact Investing
- November 18th, 2020: Advancing Diversity, Equity and Inclusion
- December 2nd, 2020: Edelman Scholars: Leading Business with Purpose
- December 9th, 2020: Developing Pathways to Purpose
The 2020 series is now complete. Check back in the summer of 2021 to apply for the 2021 Impact Leaders Series.
Who should apply
ILS is seeking young nonprofit professionals who aspire to hold leadership roles in the social sector. We anticipate most participants will have less than 10 years of experience in the sector.
The program will take place weekly on Wednesday evenings from 6 to 7:30 p.m. CDT from October 28 through December 9. There will also two virtual networking opportunities where participants will have an opportunity to have “brain dates” with other participants. The program will be delivered fully online.
As part of the Baumhart Center’s commitment to accelerating social impact, enterprise and responsibility in this moment, the program is free for selected leaders.