Impact Leaders Series is an annual series designed to bring together young professionals to explore topics in social business, inclusive leadership, and values-based career development. The series features exclusive workshops and panels facilitated by accomplished purpose-driven leaders, including Loyola’s Baumhart Scholars.
The program will take place virtually on Wednesday evenings from 5:30 to 7:00 pm CT from October 20 through December 15 and will focus on five leadership themes:
- October 20, 2021: The Future of CSR with the Edelman Scholars
- November 3, 2021: The Rise of ESG & Impact Investing
- November 17, 2021: Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- December 1, 2021: Accelerating Social Enterprise
- December 15, 2021: Developing Pathways to Purpose
Applications are due by Friday, September 17 and will be accepted on a rolling basis.
Who should apply
ILS is seeking young nonprofit professionals who aspire to hold leadership roles in the social sector. We anticipate most participants will have less than 10 years of experience in the sector.
The program will take place virtually on Wednesday evenings from 5:30 - 7:00 pm CT from October 20 through December 15, 2021.
As part of the Baumhart Center’s commitment to accelerating social impact, enterprise and responsibility in this moment, the program is free for selected leaders.