Impact Leaders Series is an annual series designed to bring together young professionals to explore topics in social business, inclusive leadership, and values-based career development. The series features exclusive workshops and panels facilitated by accomplished purpose-driven leaders, including Loyola’s Baumhart Scholars.
The program takes place virtually and focuses on five leadership themes:
- The Future of CSR with the Edelman Scholars
- The Rise of ESG & Impact Investing
- Advancing Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- Accelerating Social Enterprise
- Developing Pathways to Purpose