Please note that locker rentals and practice rooms are for currently enrolled Loyola students only.
Locker and Lock Usage
Locks and lockers are provided free of charge to all DFPA students (enrolled in a DFPA class or a major/minor).
- Eligible students must visit the Mundelein Center Information Desk to sign the Locker and Lock Usage Agreement, request a lock, and be assigned a locker.
- Information Desk staff will provide a working lock and combination. The lock issued is the only locking mechanism approved for use on DFPA lockers.
- Music and Theatre student lockers are available on the first floor of the Mundelein Center. Dance students lockers are available in the Ralph Arnold Annex, located at 1131 W. Sheridan Road.
Music Studios and Practice Rooms
Music students (majors, minors, and students enrolled in DFPA courses) are allowed to use practice rooms on the 10th floor of the Mundelein Center for free. Please review the complete Practice Room policy for any additional questions or concerns.
Space Reservation Information
The Department of Fine and Performing Arts has a number of specialized classroom spaces, rehearsal rooms, studios and conference rooms that can be requested for use.
- All DFPA meetings, rehearsals, classes, and other related events are organized on this online calendar. To make a request, please click the ‘Suggest Event’ button in the upper left corner of the screen on the main calendar page, and follow the instructions.
The theatre library is a resource available to any theatre major, minor, or those currently enrolled in a theatre class.
- A full list of scripts, anthologies, and resources, as well as an online check-out, are available here.
Please check the Sakai site for your preferred program for additional policies. There are Sakai sites for Music, Dance Majors, Dance Minors, Theatre, and Fine Arts. Aren't connected to the Sakai site you need? Please email email@example.com with your LUC email.