Mundelein Info Desk
Located on the main floor of the Mundelein Center, the information desk is staffed with a DFPA worker from 10am - 4pm on Monday-Friday. Workers can assist with general questions about Mundelein, the DFPA, and Loyola University Chicago. Specific inquiries that can be directed to info desk workers include:
- Borrowing an office supply
- Managing the Lost & Found
- Reporting accidents or facility requests
Info desk workers can also answer questions about upcoming events at the DFPA and the Mundelein Center.
Info Desk FAQ
Locks and lockers are provided free of charge to all DFPA students (enrolled in a DFPA class or a major/minor).
- DFPA students must fill out the Music/Theatre Lock & Locker Usage Agreement form
- After form is completed, student will find an open locker on the 1st floor of Mundelein
- Desk staff will provide a working lock and combination
Students may bring up to 10 letter sized (8.5" x 11") or 6 legal sized (11" x 17") posters to the Mundelein Info Desk to be approved and stamped. Posters must be publicizing Loyola related events and must be hung on the bulletin boards throughout the building. Any poster in the Mundelein Center without a stamp or taped to the wall will be removed.
Tickets to DFPA events are available for purchase at the information desk. We accept payment by credit card, Rambler Bucks, cash, and check.