Where administrators and supervisors enroll to become transformative leaders in the education system
Our students share a deep passion for addressing pervasive social justice and equity issues in school systems. They choose our program because it is rooted in that exact mission.
Alumni of Loyola's School & School Leadership program (formerly known as Administration & Supervision) can be found at the highest levels of the Illinois Board of Education and throughout Illinois school districts. Our supportive cohort-based curriculum includes hands-on instruction by practicing professionals.
- MEd in Administration and Supervision
- Catholic Principal Preparation Program
- Catholic School Leadership (launching 2020, blended program, no licensure)
- +ISBE Principal Endorsement
- No Principal Endorsement
- Principal Endorsement Only
- School Leaders (3 options, all in Lake County, IL)
- EdD in Administration and Supervision (doctoral programs)
- Superintendent Endorsement (in Lake County)
- Principal Endorsement (in Lake County)
- Post-Master’s endorsements (all in Lake County, IL)