Petty Cash Reimbursement Report Instructions
- Use the Policy for Petty Cash Funds for documentation and approval requirements.
- Enter the custodian, department name, and the campus.
- Enter the account number and dollar amount for each petty cash receipt.
- The amount requested will automatically calculate.
- Enter the amount of cash on hand.
- The petty cash fund total will automatically calculate.
- Print the form, obtain the necessary approvals, and keep a copy for your records.
- Send the form by surface mail with appropriate documentation to Accounts Payable.
Go to Petty Cash Reimbursement Report form.