Admission > Let's Get Started (MJ Degree Program)
Let's Get Started (MJ Degree Program)
Master of Jurisprudence
We know you're busy. That's why we're here. Your schedule demands flexibility. Our MJ degree programs offer academic excellence with a work/life balance. In that spirit, these quick steps will ease your way through our application and admission process.
Explore Learn law in a format tailored to your needs
Explore our MJ programs and the opportunities each represents:
- MJ in Children's Law and Policy
- MJ in Compliance and Enterprise Risk Management
- MJ in Health Law
- MJ in Rule of Law for Development (PROLAW). Courses taught at Loyola's John Felice Center in Rome, Italy.
We hope you'll also:
- Explore the advantages of learning online.
- Schedule the time to attend an information session (Business Law, Children's Law and Health Law) or schedule an individual appointment.
- Learn from recent MJ students about what our programs have meant to them.
ApplyWith easy steps
Help us get to know you
We know your talents cannot be summed up in a single number, so we take a holistic approach to reviewing your application. These steps will help:
- Create an account for use in the application system
- Once your account is created, you will complete and submit the application form and supporting materials
Learn more about the application process.
Request Info Introduce Yourself
We’re here to answer your questions about the online classroom, application process, or outcomes for our programs. If you introduce yourself to us, we’ll send you program updates and invite you to upcoming events.
Check Your StatusAfter you apply
We'll keep you updated
The application website will track your admission process from application through acceptance. We will also send you email notifications if you are missing materials or if your status changes.
Pay For Your Education Invest in your future
Our graduates are proof of our value
At Loyola University Chicago School of Law, we will do everything we can to help you secure financial support for your legal education. Explore these potential sources of financial assistance.