File a Report
All members of the Loyola community, including non-Loyola partners and neighbors, have the right to report alleged student misconduct to the university. All reports will be reviewed by university staff and, where potential violations of the Community Standards are found, staff will follow up on the report. Anonymous submissions are not accepted**. The privacy of the person making a report, along with the contents of the complaint, will be maintained to the extent that the university conduct process allows.
To best equip the University to respond to the incident, reports should...
- contain the name, phone number, and email address of the individual making the complaint,
- contain a detailed, factual account of the behavior being reported (including date/time/location),
- include any documentation (uploaded to the report via ADVOCATE) that is relevant to, or substantiates, the complaint.
To file an incident report with the OSCCR, please use the following links:
- Students and Staff with ADVOCATE access (Login Required)
- Staff, Faculty, and Community Members without ADVOCATE access (Public Report)
**If you wish to file an anonymous report, please utilize Loyola's EthicsLine system.