The Department's goal is to offer students a personalized education within a distinctive graduate program. The Department of Political Science offers graduate courses leading to:
- Master of Arts (MA) in Political Science
- Master of Arts (MA) in International Affairs
- Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Political Science
- JD/MA degree in Political Science (offered in cooperation with Loyola’s School of Law)
- BA/MA program in Political Science (for Loyola undergraduate majors)
- BA/MA program in International Affairs (for Loyola undergraduate majors)
Graduate courses are taught by full time faculty and conducted in a seminar form, with specific attention to the individual interests of students. All graduate students receive extensive methodological training as well as a rounded exposure to political science, including courses in comparative politics and international relations, as well as courses in American politics and political theory.
For further information about any degree program in Political Science, please contact Professor Eric Hansen, Graduate Program Director for Political Science. E-mail: email@example.com.
For further information about any degree program in International Affairs, please contact Professor Tofigh Maboudi, Graduate Program Director for International Affairs. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org.