Title/s: Adjunct Professor
Letizia Affinito is a lecturer and global speaker with over 30 years of experience in Strategic Marketing Communications Management both as a manager and consultant combined with recent research and academic records. She partners with leaders to help them stand out and survive in the current era of disruptive technological change. She is the author of Empowering the Connected Physician in the e-patient era, Socialize Your Patient Engagement Strategy and e-patient e social media.
Prior to founding Brandnew Marketing Communications, Affinito worked at Serono where she was responsible for marketing and sales activities in the Endocrinology and Metabolism Business Unit. While at Serono (currently Merck Serono) she was "featured in a "success story" that was included in the global company magazine “Paradigm”.
Previously, Affinito worked as a manager for Burson Marsteller in Rome where she was responsible for business development, strategic communication, media relations, activities/tactics implementation and budget management and control. Prior to that, she was a product manager for Merck Sharp & Dohme where, also as a member of the European Management Development Team, she was responsible for marketing and sales activities of the antibiotic TIENAM (Hospital Business) in Rome, Italy.
- Master of Science in Economics and Business, Universita' “FEDERICO II”, Naples
- Certificate of Special Studies in Business Administration and Management, Harvard University Extension School
- Young Managers Programme – Executive Education, INSEAD Fontainebleau, France
- Taking Marketing Digital - Executive Programme, Harvard Business School, Boston
- Teaching Seminar, Harvard Business School, Boston
- PhD, Management, Universita' del Sacro Cuore, Milan
- Digital transformation
- Customer/stakeholders’ empowerment in the digital era
- Data-driven leadership
- Innovation adoption and diffusion