Recent Books by Faculty
Colby Dickinson, PhD
Words Fail: Theology, Poetry, and the Challenge of Representation, Fordham University Press, 2017.
Walter Benjamin and Theology, ed. Colby Dickinson and Stephane Symons, Fordham University Press, 2016.
Hille Haker, PhD
Edited Book: Unaccompanied Migrant Children. Social, legal and ethical Perspectives (co-edited with Molly Greening), Lexington, 2019
Marcia Hermansen, PhD
- Islam, Religions, and Pluralism in Europe, Co-edited with Ednan Alsan, Springer VS, 2016.
- Islam and Citizenship Education. Co-edited with Ednan Alsan, Springer VS, 2015.
Edmondo F. Lupieri, LLC, Lic.
- Golden Calf Traditions in Early Judaism, Christianity, and Islam. (co-edited) Themes in Biblical Narrative Volume 23. Leiden; Boston: Brill, 2018.
- Una sposa per Gesù. Maria Maddalena tra antichità e postmoderno (edited and co-authored) (Frecce 241), Carocci Ed., Rome 2017, pp. 342.
- Where Have All the Heavens Gone? Galileo’s Letter to the Grand Duchess Christina (co-edited with John P. McCarthy), Cascade Books, Eugene (OR) 2017, pp. xv - 100.
Hugh Nicholson, PhD
- The Spirit of Contradiction in Christianity and Buddhism, Oxford University Press, 2016.
Tracy Pintchman, PhD
- Sacred Matters: Material Religion in South Asian Traditions, ed. Tracy Pintchman and Corinne Dempsey. Albany, NY: State University of New York Press, 2016.
Tisha M. Rajendra, PhD
Migrants and Citizens: Justice as Responsibility in the Ethics of Immigration. Wm. B. Eerdmans Press, 2017.
Michael J. Schuck, PhD
- Democracy, Culture, Catholicism: Voices from Four Continents, ed. Michael Schuck and John Crowley-Buck, Fordham University Press, New York, 2015.
Christopher W. Skinner, PhD
- Johannine Ethics: The Moral World of the Gospel and Epistles of John, ed. Sherri Brown and Christopher W. Skinner. Fortress Press, 2017.
- Reading John. Cascade Companions; Eugene, OR: Cascade, 2015.
Sandra Sullivan-Dunbar, PhD
- Human Dependency and Christian Ethics. Cambridge University Press (New Studies in Christian Ethics), 2017.