- E-mail: email@example.com
James Sitar is an educator, editor, critic, poet, and publisher. For 15 years, he was an editor at the Poetry Foundation, where he created educational content, produced an award-winning podcast, and managed the world's largest curated English-language poetry archive. He is currently the head of the journals department at the National Council of the Teaching of English (NCTE).
- BA from Dartmouth College
- MA in Poetry from Boston University
- PhD in Editorial Studies from Boston University
- Editor and Publisher
- Creative Writing
- Two Webby Awards
- Presidential Scholar
- Writing in Harper's, Harvard Review, Fulcrum, English Studies, Lightbulb Press, NCTE.