CLCs (Small Groups)
Christian Life Community
Christian Life Community (CLC) is a network of small faith-sharing groups. Each group is made up of 6-10 students who are led by seasoned student leaders and staff members. Groups meet weekly to connect, reflect, and put love in action.
Feel like something is missing from your Loyola experience?
Explore your faith.
Discover your purpose.
Form deep friendships.
Join a CLC.
If you are interested in...
- Sharing your faith journey with others
- Forming friendships based on trust and acceptance
- Creating that sacred space in your week
- Putting your faith into action
- Understanding your unique vocation
- Having some fun!
…then CLCs are for you! Consider joining a CLC group next semester!
If you have any questions about CLC, please contact Lauren Schwer, Associate Director of Campus Ministry, at email@example.com.