Application Deadline and Contacts
Cohort beginning each Fall: March 1
- For application related questions, contact: Brittney Marshall (email@example.com), Enrollment Advisor
- A Completed Application Form
You may submit your application form online.
- Official Transcripts
Applicants must submit official transcripts for all undergraduate and any graduate work. To be eligible for admission, your transcript must show an earned bachelor's degree or a bachelor’s degree in progress. Certified copies of transcripts are acceptable; faxed copies of transcripts are not considered official. If you attended Loyola University Chicago previously, you do not need to request transcripts; we have them on record. Transcripts must show a GPA of at least a 3.0.
In exceptional cases, applicants whose undergraduate GPA is below 3.0 may be admitted. Each program area gives meaningful consideration to the applicant's graduate GPA, recommendations, professional experience and reasons for pursuing a graduate program, as well as to the diversity of the student body.
International students must submit English Language Test scores as well as transcript evaluations for all non-USA transcripts.
- A Personal Statement
Your statement should be 500-1000 words, and you should describe your:
- Personal and Professional interests and goals in international higher education;
- How will the program advance your professional goals;
- Life experiences that have influenced your view of social justice
A current professional resume