Student Health Insurance
Loyola’s student health insurance provider is United Healthcare Student Resources. Students may visit the plan website at www.uhcsr.com/luc to view a full plan description, plan benefits, exclusions, limitations, and terms of coverage.
2018–2019 Rates & Terms of Coverage
- Annual: August 1, 2018–July 31, 2019
- Spring: January 1, 2019–July 31, 2019
- Summer: May 1, 2019–July 31, 2019
If you have your own insurance already or are covered under your parent’s plan, you may waive out of Loyola’s Student Health Insurance by providing proof of other coverage.
- Log into LOCUS and select “Campus Finances”, then “Student Health Insurance”
- Select the “Waive out” button and submit your insurance information
- The insurance fee will be credited to your student account within 48 hours
Fall Waiver deadline: October 1, 2018
Spring Waiver deadline: February 28, 2019
Include note about students needing to WAIVE OUT of insurance every fall/spring term if they have current coverage.
Please visit http://www.luc.edu/bursar/insurance.shtml for more information.