This listing is intended to provide you with ideas on where to look for scholarships and alternative financial aid resources. These scholarships are administered and awarded by outside organizations and loan funding is reduced by the amount of the scholarship when students receive these awards. If awarded, please send the Outside Scholarship Report Form to email@example.com and copy firstname.lastname@example.org.
Each listing has its own criteria; as such, deadline dates, selection conditions, application processes, and other details will need to be verified for each scholarship/resource by the student. Please contact each individual source for complete, up-to-date details. Students are encouraged to check this page on a regular basis for updates.
Entering 1L Scholarships
- ABA Legal Opportunity Scholarship Fund
- Pipeline to Practice Foundation
- Law Preview Scholarships
- Adler Pollock and Sheehan Diversity Scholarship
- Albert Pick, Jr. Fund
- CBF Abraham Lincoln Marovitz Public Interest Law Scholarship
- Chief Justice Samuel J. Roberts Scholarship
- Earl Warren Scholarship
- Jack Carey Memorial Scholarship (intended for law students who clerk at the Cook County Public Defender)